Full Time Position
Description of PositionWe are looking for someone who is... Creative yet pragmatic, energetic yet focused, serious but fun, talented yet open-minded. We require that you have a passion for what you do because that is how we approach every day. We need someone with a high degree of experience in residential construction because that is what we do. If you do not have a desire to be around like minded people who believe in working hard, learning every day and taking pride in what you do, don’t bother.
- Minimum 3 years carpentry experience
- MUST have valid driver’s license
- Ability to read and understand drawings and details.
- Professionalism, with good communication skills and site cleanliness.
- Self motivated and self-starting
- Ability to creatively problem solve with a team.
- Comfortable with technology
- A reliable work vehicle
BenefitsYou will be working for a company that is growing rapidly. There is a ton of potential for the right candidate. Work is full time, year round. We guarantee 40 hrs/week. Offer Health, IRA with company match, Vacation Time and Paid Holidays. Pay depends on your experience